- Arizona/New Mexico
- British Columbia
- Can-Am Prairie
- Lake Michigan
- Northern California
- Pacific Northwest
- Racing Region
- Rocky Mountain
- San Diego
- Saint Lawrence
- Southern California
- Southern Delta
- Upper Canada
- McFarlane Award
- Shavney Membership Award
- Shoup Award
WELCOME to the UPPER CANADA REGION
For the enjoyment of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motorcars in Ontario, Canada
The Upper Canada Region (UCR) is a sub-chapter of the Rolls-Royce Owners’ Club (RROC) in Mechanicsburg PA. The Upper Canada Region has approximately 100 members. To be a member of the UCR, one must first become a member of the RROC, and then join the UCR. The membership fee for the UCR is currently US$38 (Can$50) plus $1 for a spousal membership. The UCR fees are paid through RROC who remit the amounts received to UCR.
Membership benefits include:
- There are approximately twelve local events during the year; these are planned and organized by local members on a volunteer basis primarily in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) area year with emphasis on driving our Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motor Cars, sometimes referred to as Proper Motor Cars (PMC).
- Our most popular events include the Sunday Brunch held every January. This provides an opportunity to meet and greet during the winter season when most of the PMCs have been stored away. Our Fall Tour, and sometimes an additional Spring Tour, is also a very popular event, with most participants driving their PMCs on the beautiful secondary roads of Southwestern Ontario. The year is closed out with our annual Awards Banquet, which is an opportunity to celebrate the past years events by awarding trophies to those who excelled in a particular category. A major feature of this event is a Silent Auction with proceeds going to a favourite charity.
- From time to time we are able to arrange technical events. While this could be part of one of the annual tours when we visit a particular area where there is something of interest to visit, this would usually consist of a visit to a car dealership, factory or similar site in the GTA, or sometimes even include a visit to someone’s significant car collection.
- Membership in the UCR provides the opportunity to local members to meet fellow enthusiasts, share ideas or even look for technical assistance with your PMC. One of our members trained as a technician with a Rolls-Royce and Bentley repair facility, and he is always willing to answer technical questions to help you keep you with a restoration or service matter pertaining to your car.
- The Canadian Lady, a bi-annual publication of the UCR, contains articles regarding past club events and other information are pertinent to our Club. The Canadian Lady has won three McFarlane Trophy Awards. The Editor at the time of those three awards were Daphne Austin in 1988, John Dreyer in 1991, and Duncan and Sharon Willock in 2015.
- The club events for the year are planned in late December or early January, and a Tentative Activities Schedule is sent to all current members outlining our events for that year.
- Members may list your PMC or parts for sale in The Canadian Lady for free of charge.
- Ownership of a Rolls-Royce or Bentley motorcar is not a requirement of membership in UCR.
EXECUTIVES and OFFICERS of the UPPER CANADA REGION for 2019
|Past Chairs||Duncan & Sharon Willockfirstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
|Editor, Web Page||Susan Poppfirstname.lastname@example.org|
TENTATIVE ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE